Alice Desert Festival EOI Conditions
Conditions of acceptance
- Applications must be received by the EOI deadline. Late applications will not be considered
- If you have applied as a project you must be covered by your own public liability insurance (provide copy)
- The Alice Desert Festival logo must be included on all promotional material: flyers, posters, advertising etc
- All promotional materials must be proofed by the RHACA Marketing Manager prior to printing
- Any reference to the Festival must be made in full as ‘Alice Desert Festival 2012’
- Events will need to complete an event report by the end of September 2012 (template will be provided)
- Events outside the core Festival dates (7-16 Sept) will be considered for inclusion in the program. Festival season events run from mid August to mid October 2012
What you get from the Alice Desert Festival…
- Inclusion in the ADF Program (20,000 copies produced and distributed)
- Photographic documentation at your event / during your performance
- Marketing support including; website listings, social media and distribution of media releases
- Artist Pass benefits include last minute rush tickets to festival events
Need more support?
If you are seeking further support (ie. increased marketing, financial or production support) please contact the Festival Manager directly on the contacts listed below before making an application.
Submit your interest as soon as possible, successful applications may be notified before the closing date!
Need to discuss your application?
To discuss your application before submission or if for any questions please contact the Festival Manager
Email: [email protected] Phone: 08 8953 6112