Desart: Finance & Human Resource Officer
Desart Inc is the peak body for Aboriginal Art and Craft Centres in Central Australia with membership encompassing over 8,000 artists. We are a collective voice for art centres on matters of shared interest and deliver programs to members that support the development and maintenance of strong governance, administration and infrastructure.
The Finance & Human Resources Officer position is a newly created full-time role to fulfil the growing needs of our organisation and membership.
We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic, innovative and ready to take on any challenge to provide financial management and human resources support to the organisation.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Financial Management (MYOB data entry, budgeting, monthly reporting to CEO and Program Managers, creditors, debtors, banking, payroll, ATO obligations, FBT annual returns, reconciliations, audit & financial statement preparation)
- Governance (quarterly financial reporting and presentation to the Board)Human Resources (compliance, policies & procedures, recruitment, contracts, WH&S)
- Information Technology (initial help desk, contact with consultants)
- Grant Applications and Acquittal & Performance Reporting (assistance with the financial component of proposals, reports and acquittals)
- Other Administration (limited to activities related to finance and human resources aspects of the Desart office)
Closes: 5:00pm CST on 10 May 2017.
More info http://desart.com.au/job/finance-human-resources-officer-desart-inc/
2 – 10 May 2017