Front of House and Ticketing Co-ordinator
Applications close April 2.
Brown’s Mart is an iconic, much loved performance space that has been the centre of community arts development for over 40 years. Housed in one of the most significant heritage building in central Darwin, Brown’s Mart operates as a theatre resource and service organisation to the arts sector.
Brown’s Mart is currently seeking a Front of House and Ticketing Co-ordinator (Full Time) to deliver exceptional front of house experience for Brown’s Mart patrons and to provide general admin support. The successful applicant will have:
- A high level of oral and written communication skills, coupled with excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated initiative and an ability to problem solve in the work-place;
- A high level of organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience of word processing, spreadsheets, databases and mail clients.
- Demonstrated office administration experience.
For a full position description and selection criteria please email [email protected]
28 March – 2 April 2013