Good shows need a script – Developing A Business PlanBuy tickets online now
Offered by Business Enterprise Centre and the NT Government
Red Hot Arts recommends this as a capacity building opportunity to all arts workers, producers and crew
To the audience it looks like magic, but to you the producer, director, designer it is months of careful planning. No wonder businesses seem like magic to creatives, those crazy desk bound magicians have the same skills but with different names.
Make the show even smoother, make your business seem like magic to others as it rockets forward with bookings and funded ideas. Figure our what your 3rd act will be in 2 years time and make it seem no more than a whim when it appears out of thin air to those around you.
Most importantly, a good plan will let you know when you have gone off script and which way to steer the show back on.
The show must go on, and it is the plan that let’s that happen, not just the players.
This module is aimed at assisting business intenders or those in the early life of a business to:
- Identify where you are at now, where you want to be in several years and how to get there
- Develop a mission statement describing the scope of your business activities, the service it provides and the markets in which it operates
- Define who your customers are, develop a market strategy and strong customer supplier relationships and deliver superior value
- Understand the importance of maintaining adequate financial records and preparing realistic forecasts
- Identify the funds you need to start or maintain your business and where you can access these funds
- Gather information required to properly structure a Business Plan
Wednesday 24 May 2017
- 9am – 12pm
- Central Australia Development Office (CADO), 55 Todd Mall