InCite Seeking Expression of Interest
You like the arts but you think there’s no long term job opportunities??
You’re keen to make a commitment to Alice Springs and you’re looking for employment in a great job and the chance to make a difference in Central Australia?
Here’s the job you’ve been looking for…
InCite is seeking someone to mentor into a leadership role, who is keen to work long term with our team to deliver community culture and arts development projects in Central Australia.
The position offers:
- Stable employment with negotiable remuneration
- Support for creative arts activities for young people and people with disability
- Managing arts programs
- Varied job brief
- Creative thinking colleagues
- ‘Can Do’ problem solving values in the work place
- Flexible and adaptable management
- Opportunities to input and shape activities
- Opportunities for bush trips
The successful applicant will have:
- A commitment to be in Alice for 5 years
- A current Driver’s Licence
- NT Working with Children Ochre Card
- Be well presented
- Highly computer literate
If you are interested, please send your CV and an Expression of Interest statement telling us why you are the right person for the job. Email: [email protected]
28 February – 14 March 2013