MusicNT seeks Business Development Officer
The most isolated music scene in Australia is looking for someone to oversee fundraising, funding and partnerships to support the delivery of skills development programs to some of the nation’s most talented and creative musicians. From the humid tropics to the dry desert – we’re looking for someone who appreciates diversity, celebrates talent and can support artists across the Northern Territory. Does it sound like the challenge you’re after?
MusicNT is seeking a Business Development Officer
This position is responsible for ensuring MusicNT has appropriate, sufficient and diverse funding for its operations and projects. The role is responsible for helping to achieve the financial goals of MusicNT, and planning and implementing long term strategies and partnerships to support this. If you’re someone who has:
– A clear understanding of the current trends, principles and approaches of fundraising, corporate sponsorship, government and private funding;
– Experience in writing, preparing and presenting proposals to corporate funding partners, Trusts/Foundations and Government bodies;
– Experience in securing support and meeting funding targets, integrated across a suite of organisational activities;
– Ability to work independently and take initiative on new projects with the self-motivation and discipline to meet agreed objectives and targets;
– Highly developed interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills, with an ability to tailor communications for specific audiences.
– Experience in developing and maintaining industry relationships;
– Ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds;
– Sound knowledge of online marketing communication strategies and tools and proficiency in the use of social media;
– And most importantly loves music…
Then we want to hear from you!
Closing Date is 5pm Monday 30th November 2015
10 – 30 November 2015