Red Hot Arts Central Australia Program Coordinator
Red Hot Arts Central Australia is seeking a Program Coordinator!
The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Festival and Events Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of the Alice Desert festival and other events delivered by Red Hot Arts Central Australia during 2015.
Primarily the position is responsible for:
- Drafting and sending all Artist agreements
- Liaising with Artists to ensure all contract obligations are met
- Managing travel and accommodation arrangement for all interstate artists
- Working with other arts organisations on the delivery of collaborative events
Your application should include:
- cover letter (maximum 1 page),
- response to the selection criteria,
- current resume (maximum 3 pages) and two referees who may be contacted.
For full position description and selection criteria click here: PD Program Coordinator
Should you wish to discuss this position further, please contact Mary-Jane Reynolds on 08 8953 6112 or email [email protected]
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 19 May
30 April – 19 May 2015
- Until 5am