Schoool holiday Workshop
Enjoy an inspiring School holiday Workshop with Phil Hali creating a beautifully felted mini rug.
Students will learn to use wool tops as a drawing tool on to a ‘canvas’ of wool batting (merino wool that has been machine matted but not felted).
Basic felting skills will be demonstrated – creative freedom of expression will be encouraged with this medium.
Individuals will take home a completed mini pet rug with their own designs.
This class is creative & physical; uses wool, soap, water and lots of agitation – a fun workout for all who attend.
● Wear closed in shoes
● Clothes may get a little wet – bring a smock if you wish
● If allergic to dish detergent bring rubber gloves
● Bring an image/picture that may give ideas for design – keep it simple
● Bring morning tea – snack/fruit and a drink / water bottle
● Come to learn and have fun creating
For further information contact: Philomena Hali
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 0434 785 853
Wednesday 21 January 2015
- Central Craft, Araluen Cultural Precinct, 61 Larapinta Drive, Alice Springs, PO Box 85 Alice Springs NT 0870
- Tutor fees: $30.00 & $15.00 material fees (covers wool batting, 8 shades of wool tops/roving, decorative yarns, plastic drop sheet and bubble wrap)