Take Charge of Your LifeBuy tickets online now
This one day workshop offers an an easy to use, culturally neutral behaviour model on how the mind works.
This technique empowers you and allows you to assist others in:
– Understanding and managing needs, personality, habits and behaviours.
– Controlling actions and thoughts in ways that satisfy your needs without depriving others of their needs.
– Choosing effective responsible behaviours that allow you to respond, rather than react.
– Learning what drives your decisons and how to have more effective control over all facets of your life.
The workshop is ideal for;
– Those experiencing stress at work or in their personal life
– *Social Workers
– Carers, people with sick family members
– * Those wanting to add to their Professional Development requirements
– *Community Development workers
– Those who work in emotionally challenging workplaces
– Managers, supervisors, decision makers
– Small business & new business owners
– Those who work in understaffed organisations
– Those who want to make practical changes that improve their wellbeing and lifestyle
*This workshop is AAWS Accredited and is CPD endorsed 160405
Bookings close: Friday 11 November 2016
Further information go to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1684859955163925/
Or online: http://www.centredinchoice.com
Bookings: [email protected]
Cost: $245 / $220 AASW Member (inc GST).
Includes course handbook, morning tea and afternoon tea
(Please BYO lunch).
Participants will also receive 10% discount on all Centred in Choice resources ordered on the day.
Friday 18 November 2016
- 8:30am – 4:30pm
Venue details & map »
- $220 - $245