TaKeTiNa Open Practice Groups returning Oct 15
TaKeTiNa is a powerfull meditative rhythmic process for healing and transformation developed over the past 40 years by Reinhard Flatischler, it is now facilitated widely in different educational and therapeutic settings in countries all around the world.
TaKeTiNa is one of the most effictient learning methods available, it is a process for activating human and musical potential through rhythm. It is a path in which musical learning always goes hand in hand with personal development.
TaKeTiNa conveys rhythm the way people naturally grasp and learn it: by direct physical experience of fundamental rhythmic movement.
This open practice group is a safe place to learn; to discover and transform old habits, and to grow and evolve in contact with the gentle washing-machine of RHYTHM that is TaKeTiNa.
In daily life, TaKeTiNa can help you to:
* Enter a state of deep relaxation and develop presence and a state of inner silence
* Stay focused for exceptionally long periods and deal creatively and effectively with chaotic phases
* Lessen your anxiety about mistakes and thus, help you make fewer mistakes also, perceive several things simultaneously
In the realm of music, TaKeTiNa can help you to:
* Stay in the “groove“ and “flow“ and develop profound rhythmic orientation
* Get to know universal rhythmic building blocks and develop improvisatory and compositional abilities also, increase competence in playing musical instruments
For more information visit : http://www.taketina.com or contact Be Ward (TaKeTiNa Facilitator in training) 0478 608 641
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening
15 October – 27 November 2013
- 7:20pm – 9pm
- Eastside Pilates/Yoga STUDIO, 15 Lindsay Avenue; entrance via Undoolya Rd
- Free! Or gold coin donation to cover hire of the space