Travelling Artist Studios – Apply Now!
Following on from the success of 2013 Travelling Artist Residencies, an artists studio is available for artists living ‘out of town’ interstate, overseas or outside NT’s Central Desert region.
- Studio includes a desk and chair, and artist easel if desired.
- Access to the gallery toolkit can be arranged.
- Dimensions are 3.5 x 3.2m.
- There is a shared kitchen for coffee and tea making (provided) and a microwave.
- There are toilets and showers onsite.
- Located 10 minute walk from the town centre.
Cost is $110 per month. Please note accommodation and assistance with travel costs are not included, however, we can provide a list of places to stay nearby to suite a range of budgets.
Studio space is available during the following dates:
- Monday 3 March – Sunday 15 June
- Monday 28 July – Friday 31 October.
To apply, simply provide a cover letter explaining why you would like to take up the residency, five images of recent work, and an artist CV.
For questions or to submit an application please contact us on [email protected], or simply give us a ring on 08 8952 1949 during office hours Tue-Fri 11-5pm.
Applications close on Monday 24 February 2014.
6 – 24 February 2014