- This event has passed.
Arts NT – Creative Fellowship Grant
October 29, 2019
If you are a Northern Territory (NT) artist or arts worker, you can apply for a fellowship grant to support your career development.
Creative fellowship grants help you acquire new skills, knowledge and networks.
Four fellowships are being offered under the Arts Grants Program:
- Top End artist
- Central Australian artist
- Aboriginal artist or arts worker
- professional arts worker.
You can apply for a grant of up to $25,000 per applicant per year. Funding is for activities starting from 1 March 2020.
The grant should not be used for the development or delivery of new work only.
You can travel interstate or overseas as part of a fellowship.
Your proposed activities must meet the grant objectives and demonstrate benefits to the arts, culture and creative industries of the NT.
The aim of the grant is to:
- profile NT arts and culture
- recognise NT artists/arts workers outstanding achievement in the arts and creative industries
- strengthen professional practice and employment opportunities for established NT artists or arts workers
- employ NT artists and arts workers.