Creative Arts Recovery Quick Response Grants
December 2, 2020 - January 15, 2021
The Alice Springs Town Council Creative Arts Recovery Quick Response Grants aim to provide financial assistance to arts organisations, groups and individuals across all arts forms, who have been impacted by cancellations and lost opportunities due to COVID-19, to adapt their work and practice, deliver works, create new works, develop their skills, or support the Alice Springs arts community. Once funding has been expended, the grants program will close, and no further applications will be funded.
All applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- How has your practice or organisation been impacted by COIVD-19?
- Does the project or activity show clearly defined aims and need?
- Does the applicant have the capacity to successfully complete the project or activity?
- Is the budget realistic and complete?
- Does the project or activity have high artistic and/or community merit?
How To Apply
Application forms are available on Council’s website. Please submit all applications to [email protected]astc.nt.gov.au. For enquiries, please call the Community Development Officer on 08 8950 0567. All hand deliveries of applications can be made to: Alice Springs Town Council, 93 Todd Street, Alice Springs.