Are you the nominated minute writer for your board, volunteer group or project? Would you like to keep better notes and records of the meetings you hold?
This one day workshop will enable you to sharpen your minute writing skills and build your confidence as an effective minute taker.
In this one day workshop you will learn:
- What is the real purpose of minutes
- Understanding the language of minutes
- Different structures & Styles of Minutes
- Note-taking methods
- Better use of the English Language
- Tips & Tricks to make it easier
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to minute taking that wants to learn
- Anyone who is already taking minutes but wants to improve
- Anyone who wants to feel more confident in taking minutes
- Those that wish to brush up on their skills and learn techniques from others.
Workbooks, lunch and refreshments are all included.
**Please note, unfortunately, this venue does not allow for wheelchair access.