Painting Classes on Wednesday Evenings
This course is suitable for beginners with no experience in painting as well as those with some experience who would like to further develop their skills. Over the course of the term, we will investigate a range of observational and expressive painting techniques and develop skills working with tone and colour.
During this course you will:
· Learn a range of observational and expressive painting techniques.
· Be introduced to colour theory and explore the use and application of colour.
· Be introduced to and develop skills using a variety of painting tools and materials.
· Learn about key artists and styles.
· Investigate a range of themes and subjects to develop your personal painting project.
· Learn Health and Safety requirements for working in the painting studio
Class will be held on Wednesday evenings from 5-8pm and there will be one full Saturday class on June 4
email: kate . murphy @cdu.edu.au to express interest in enrolling