Arts NT are pleased to be presenting Map 2019: Arts Business Essentials, a two-day program of professional development for Executive Officers/ Senior Managers, Board members and Independent Producers in the Northern Territory arts sector.
Arts NT are excited to be working with Sally Clifford from Matrix on Board and Patrick Moriarty from Our Community to produce this year’s program – a business skills forum to support the growth, capacity and development of the Northern Territory arts sector. Arts NT values your work and your commitment to support, develop and grow the NT arts sector. The priority of MAP is to support leaders from our funded arts organisations and independent producers with a demonstrated track record.
This year the program includes:
- Leveraging partnerships and sustainability
- Copyright for the Performing Arts
- Data collection and economic impact
- Beneficial partnerships with arts organisations
- Cyber safety – how can you protect your data
We are working with the consultants and aim to circulate the draft program next week.
Dates: 13 and 14 May 2019
Venue: Brown’s Mart Theatre, Darwin CBD
Times: 8.30 am – 5 pm
Catering: morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided on both days.
Please include with your RSVP if you have specific dietary requirements.
RSVPs: Please RSVP to the event by COB Wednesday, 24 April 2019, via return email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance will be available to those attending and commuting from regional and remote areas. Applications can be made through the Professional Development Fund for up to $1200 towards:
- Accommodation – up to $130/night
- Travel – full amount of economy class airfares – quotes need to be provided as support material
- Travel Allowance – a total amount of $190 can be claimed for the two days at the event towards other meals and transfers
You can apply online through Grants –Tracker: https://grantstracker.nt.gov.au in the PD MAP category.
We look forward to receiving your RSVPs. Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or 8999 9021 should you have any questions.