Showcasing Your Art as a Professional Business – Workshop Series
Tue July 2 - Tue July 23
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Tuesday, repeating until July 23, 2019
In this series you will learn who your audience is and how to market to them, how to create a strong online presence, how to efficiently showcase your work via social media and how to build digital tools to assist with marketing and finance.
WORKSHOP 1 – I’m Good at This! Who wants to see Me?
What do you have to offer? Who are your fans and how do you create resource to market to them?
What you’ll learn:
- What is your value? What do you have to offer? What makes you unique and what language do you use to market yourself?
- Simple ways to come up with concise language that really promotes what you do?
- Who are the right people to have as your audience? Become crystal clear on who this is and how to speak their language.
- Know your target market to assist promoters and advertisers to assist you better.
WORKSHOP 2 – Here I Am. Show me the Money!
To get booked for your work, it helps to have a proven following and Digital Presence.
What you’ll learn:
- How do People Find Me and How Do I Make Them Want Me as an Artist?
- Learn how to use social media to market your art with tricks for Facebook & Instagram.
- Learn the free ways to drive people to you online.
- Learn some tricks and tips, Do’s and Don’ts to make the whole Facebook experience easier.
- Create a presence online that will attract the right people to you.
WORKSHOP 3 – Showcase Your Event Using Facebook
Bring your laptop, because this is hands-on training.
You’ll be learning how to:
- Create a Facebook Event – we’ll step you through it.
- How to Get People to See It through organic marketing
- How to Make an Impact and drive interest to your event
WORKSHOP 4 – Digital Tools to Help Artists Stay On Top of Things
From finance systems to graphic design, to finance systems, Artists need to be able to do things quickly while still looking professional.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to quickly create beautiful graphics for marketing with a tool designed for beginners
- Make the images you use on social media look more professional
- How to create beautiful invoices, automate follow ups for unpaid invoices and manage your finance reports.
- How to take credit card payments for invoices, or recurring payment plans from customers.
Red Hot Arts Central Australia, 67 Bath St, Alice Springs
Tuesday 2nd July, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 9th July, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 16th July, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 23rd July, 1pm-3pm
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE FREE SO REGISTER NOW BELOW!!
To access these free workshops you must be a paid member. If you are not a paid member you can become one at the first workshop on Tuesday 2nd July.
Workshop Facilitator: Barbara Clifford
Barbara Clifford (The Time Tamer) is a time management strategist and stress management practitioner based in Alice Springs, Australia. She has spent over 20 years working in time precious and stressful industries such as film, hospitality and marketing. She has always had a burning passion for creating order and making sense of things. She is on a mission is to become the no.1 resource to help people unclutter the chaos and break free from the shackles of overwhelm so that they wake each day inspired and motivated to work in peak performance and to live on purpose. Barbara is known around Australia for her training, coaching, online programmes, webinars and as a guest speaker.
Her professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care, Universities, Health Services and Cruise Ships.