- This event has passed.
Showcasing Your Art as a Professional Business – Free Workshop Series Live & Online
June 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until July 21, 2020
In this free workshop series you will learn who your audience is and how to market to them, how to create a strong online presence, how to efficiently showcase your work via social media and how to build digital tools to assist with marketing and finance.
WORKSHOP 1 – I’m Good at This! Who wants to see Me?
What do you have to offer? Who are your fans and how do you create resource to market to them?
What you’ll learn:
- What is your value? What do you have to offer? What makes you unique and what language do you use to market yourself?
- Simple ways to come up with concise language that really promotes what you do?
- Who are the right people to have as your audience? Become crystal clear on who this is and how to speak their language.
- Know your target market to assist promoters and advertisers to assist you better.
WORKSHOP 2 – Here I Am. Show me the Money!
To get booked for your work, it helps to have a proven following and Digital Presence.
What you’ll learn:
- How do People Find Me and How Do I Make Them Want Me as an Artist?
- Learn how to use social media to market your art with tricks for Facebook & Instagram.
- Learn the free ways to drive people to you online.
- Learn some tricks and tips, Do’s and Don’ts to make the whole Facebook experience easier.
- Create a presence online that will attract the right people to you.
WORKSHOP 3 – Showcase Your Event Using Facebook
Bring your laptop, because this is hands-on training.
You’ll be learning how to:
- Create a Facebook Event – we’ll step you through it.
- How to Get People to See It through organic marketing
- How to Make an Impact and drive interest to your event
WORKSHOP 4 – Digital Tools to Help Artists Stay On Top of Things
From finance systems to graphic design, to finance systems, Artists need to be able to do things quickly while still looking professional.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to quickly create beautiful graphics for marketing with a tool designed for beginners
- Make the images you use on social media look more professional
- How to create beautiful invoices, automate follow ups for unpaid invoices and manage your finance reports.
- How to take credit card payments for invoices, or recurring payment plans from customers.
Tuesday 30th June, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 7th July, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 14th July, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 21st July, 1pm-3pm
Red Hot Arts, 67 Bath St, Alice Springs
ZOOM from your own home. Link will be sent prior to the workshop.
register now below!
Please note: Numbers for physical workshop spaces are limited so be sure to get in early to claim you spot. You can still attend online if physical workshop is full.
Workshop Facilitator: Barbara Clifford
Barbara Clifford (The Time Tamer) is a time management strategist and stress management practitioner based in Alice Springs, Australia. She has spent over 20 years working in time precious and stressful industries such as film, hospitality and marketing. She has always had a burning passion for creating order and making sense of things. She is on a mission is to become the no.1 resource to help people unclutter the chaos and break free from the shackles of overwhelm so that they wake each day inspired and motivated to work in peak performance and to live on purpose. Barbara is known around Australia for her training, coaching, online programmes, webinars and as a guest speaker.
Her professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care, Universities, Health Services and Cruise Ships.
Winner: “Best Customer Service through Social Media Platforms”
Chamber of Commerce Customer Service Awards 2019
This event has been made possible through Arts NT and the Northern Territory Government