- This event has passed.
August 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Stand Up! is an empowerment and leadership project encouraging female and non-binary identified young people to become future leaders. The week-long program aims to show our next generation of leaders how to make change, by:
- supporting participants to network with local community leaders
- attend and speak at a Council meeting
- participate in roundtable discussions about gender and equality issues
- learn leadership skills such as public speaking and advocacy
- and meet other future leaders.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities to apply.
Download the application form from www.alicesprings.nt.gov.au/yag
Only 12 places available! Applications close 5pm, Wednesday, 21 August – successful applicants will be notified 1st week September 2019.
For enquiries, contact the Community Development Officer 8950 0567 or email@example.com