Mailchimp has incredible free resources that you can tap into to up your marketing game.
Join our online webinar to learn about:
– A/B Testing: what is it and why should I use it for maximum result.
– Landing Pages: How to create fantastic landing pages to capture information on your ideal customer
– Automations: create a sequence of emails based on how your customer engages with you.
This training is designed for:
– Anyone who needs to up their marketing game but doesn’t have a big budget.
– Mailchimp users who want to do more.
– Those that want to save time and stay connected to their market.
– Those that want to increase their email list.
Participant Skill Level: Intermediate
Time webinar starts:
6.00pm ACST (NT)
4.30pm AWST (WA)
6.30pm AEST (QLD)
This workshop is presented by Barbara Clifford, the Time Tamer
Once you have completed your registration you will receive a link to register for the webinar platform. Please follow this link and register as soon as you can to ensure you don’t miss anything in the lead up to your webinar.
Barbara assists busy, stressed professional people. She is a time management strategist and certified Stress Management Practitioner. She is sought after like a beacon in a sea of chaos to provide professional development in the business environment. Whether it be Small Business , Middle Management or Entrepreneurs Barbara connects with busy people through workshop training, coaching, mentoring, online training programmes, webinars and as a guest speaker around Australia. She has spent over 20 years working in stressful, time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing while also juggling responsibilities of managing her family, business and career development. She is now able to enlighten other people how to take control, to simplify, to minimise stress and maximise time. Her professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care, Universities, Health Services and Cruise Ships. She lives in Alice Springs with her husband and two children. For more information visit www.timetamer.com.au