It’s your future.
Make an impact.
Are you between 12-25 and keen to learn about generating positive change for your community?
Join the Youth Community Action Workshop – Thursday 24 January 2019, 10am-6pm at Red Hot Arts.
Meet like-minded people, get experience in public speaking, presenting on camera, writing submissions, and working with / alongside government.
Topics covered by this workshop include:
• Conversations around issues important to you(th)
• Understanding advocacy – what is it, what is it to me, and what can I do?
• Overcoming apathy (getting off the couch!) and becoming a leader!
• Practical group communication skills, public speaking and formal letter writing (learning poli-speak!)
• Using the tools of media to your advantage
• Workshop includes guest speakers (actual advocates!)
Transform your visions of positive change for Alice Springs into youth community action – sign up today!
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org | 8950 0567 | YAG Facebook page