Terms and Conditions
Red Hot Arts Central Australia Website Terms and Conditions
- If you post or submit any information, content, comment or other material, including comments on the event pages (user content) on the site, you grant to RHACA a irrevocable right to use, reproduce, communicate, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create, distribute and display such user content throughout the world in any media.
- RHACA reserves the right to change the functionality and content (including limiting access to or ceasing to provide the content) of the site at any time without prior written notification to you.
- RHACA does not warrant that you will have continuous access to the site or your access or use will be error free. RHACA will not be liable in the event that the site is unavailable to you due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, preventative or remedial maintenance activities, interruption in telecommunication supplies or any other reason.
- The site may contain links to other web sites (linked web sites). Those links are provided by RHACA for convenience only and RHACA is not responsible for the content associated with linked web sites. RHACA links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by RHACA of those linked web sites.
- Content provided on the site does not constitute advice (particularly in respect to job advertisements) as to the suitability of any candidate for a party that advertises on the site (job advertiser) or a job advertiser for a candidate. You should seek independent advice to determine if the relevant party is appropriate for your individual needs.
- RHACA reserves the right to change these terms at any time and will post a notice on the site giving notice of that change. Any subsequent access to, or use of the site following the change, will constitute an acceptance of those modifications to the terms.
- You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to all user content that you post, that you will be solely responsible for the user content that you post, that the user content is accurate, that the use of the user content you supply does not violate any applicable laws or these terms and that the user content will not cause injury or loss to any person.
- You may not post user content that is:
- illegal, offensive, racist, obscene, objectionable, threatening, defamatory or invasive of privacy;
- not directly related to the Central Australian arts sector.
- sexually explicit or containing sexual references or innuendo;
- infringing any intellectual property rights;
- composed of a profile or photograph of any third person used without his or her permission or photographs of people under 18 years of age (even if they are your children);
- consisting of or containing software viruses;
- used for political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”; or
- impersonating any person or otherwise misleading as to the origin of any user content.
- RHACA has the right but not the obligation to monitor, review and edit, re-classify or move any user content. RHACA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any user content posted by you or any third party.